KMF's Young Engineer of the Year is about providing the next generation with the skills needed by the UK's Engineering industry. The initiative addresses the STEM skills gap and opens up career paths for students within our local area. There will be specific milestones throughout the process that nurture and develop these skills.
50 Sponsorship Organisations since 2012!
During the running of the annual event, each school involved is matched with a sponsor. These sponsors often consist of local organisations and provide the companies with great opportunities to build strong relationships with local schools and the community.
Some of the benefits to sponsor organisations include:
- The opportunity to be involved in a high-profile local campaign
- Reputation enhancement in the local area and CSR promotion
- Help to build good community links, in particular with a local school
- An excellent PR opportunity with minimal input
- The chance to meet future potential job applicants
- Company logo promoted to an influential audience (Including the KMF website and all promotional material)
- Possible future business networking opportunities
- The potential to get involved with STEMNET and become an ambassador
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jenny via firstname.lastname@example.org