KMF provide a complete contract manufacturing solution, allowing manufacturers and OEMs to concentrate on their core business activities.
KMF has a dedicated integration service to meet the requirement for fully configured turnkey solutions or to a level of integration the customer considers feasible. This facility is supported by a highly trained and skilled, unique integration team.
Integration Business Units
KMF dedicate IBUs for each customer and their products, in order to provide the very best cost-effective manufacturing solution.
New Product Introduction
KMF delivers the customer product using a dedicated NPI team, whether it be for an initial design concept or existing products through design and development.
Electrostatic Discharge Assembly Area
An ESD area is available for the dedicated assembly of static sensitive components.
A seamless transition with no interruption in supply is often cited as the one single area where customer expectations are not delivered. KMF dedicates a customer-focused project manager to liaise with the customer's team and ensure a smooth transition. This includes supply chain priming, prototyping and production of client products, delivered on time and to agreed budgets.
Advantages of Contract Manufacture
- Allows customers to focus on their core competencies
- Reduced investment in capital equipment and personnel
- Fixed unit cost with improved margin
- Flexibility of supply/kanban stocking
- Supply chain management and reduced inventory
- Rapid prototyping cell manufacture
- Full electro-mechanical and electronic engineering support
- Software development and database design
- Bespoke functional test fixture design
- Comprehensive project management