Over the last few months we have been working hard at KMF to design a new website which is both, more visually appealing and offers an improved user experience.
This is the first website to represent all three divisions of the KMF Group: KMF Precision Sheet Metal, KMF Precision Engineering and KMF Slovakia. The site displays our extensive scale and capability and also benefits from a greater level of interactivity, for easier contact and job application.
Visitors are guaranteed to remain informed on KMF, the sheet metal industry and the local community, via a News section which will be continually updated. Not only does the new site have a more attractive design, it has several new features which have not been displayed previously.
New features include:
- A brand-new Media Centre: This feature acts as a one-stop shop for KMF information, from logos, to downloadable plant lists and accreditation certificates. An image gallery and live twitter feed are also available to view.
- Customer Testimonials and Sector Information: These pages include testimonials from some of our most valued customers. They aim to provide customers with the reassurance that KMF can provide high-quality manufacturing solutions within a range of industry sectors, including medical and aerospace.
- A downloadable e-brochure: This new aspect allows you to get to know us very quickly via an instant download, which can be read at any time. This brochure can be downloaded straight to your device in exchange for an email address.
- Social media share buttons: This exciting item will allow our customers, employees and partners to be social with us. Useful content can now be easily shared with your social networks and you can stay continually updated on KMF News. Common conversation includes our very successful young engineer scheme, vacancies, industry news and other community work.
- Group Information: This page appears as we utilise the new website to represent the KMF Group. Detailed information on all three of KMF's organisations will save you visiting three separate URL's and provide you with a clearer understanding of our extensive capabilities. A favourite component of this page is our timeline, showing our growth from a small shed in 1971.
- Language Translation: An option to view our site in Slovak will make a tremendous improvement to the user experience for our Slovakian visitors.
We hope you find our new website informative. There is still lots of exciting features to come. These include videos of our high-quality services and a video tour, so you can see our industry-leading technology for yourself. Be sure to visit again soon and watch our progress.